Real Reviews from Real Homeowners
"So easy to work with Matt and Brad! They anticipated everything."
"Matthew made this experience a great one. Thankful for his help and communication all the way through this process"
"Mr. Dailey was very responsive and attentive. He explained things well to us and made us feel comfortable!"
Get Started With Your Home Loan
Getting pre-qualified doesn’t affect your credit score. Plus it shows the seller you’re a serious buyer.
Call (843) 292-3906
Get a free personalized rate quotein minutes with the help of our mortgage experts.
Speak with an expert now
Estimate your home buying budget before you fall in love.
Calculate your payment
Finding a home in Charleston can be hard. We make finding the right loan type easy.
Click a few buttons, and complete your application in as little as 15 minutes!
Helpful Loan Officers
Incredibly friendly people who put the happy in home buying.
We'll get you through your front door on schedule.
Refinancing? Let's talk about your options.
Make the most out of your equity for home improvements, tuition, or your latest dreams.
Have you compared your current rate to ours lately? No harm in asking.
Lower payments or fewer years? Match your loan with your goals.
Build your dream home with experts guiding you through every step.
Custom Financing Options
We’ll find the best construction loan program to fit your needs.
Flexible Draw Schedules
We work with your contractor to ensure your project stays on track.
Set your build budget with a free personalized rate quote now.
We’ve created these guides to be a valuable resource to walk you step-by-step through your next adventure.
Our easy online application walks you through every step.
Apply online anytime, anywhere (even from your phone!) Plus, our helpful Loan Officers are always a phone call away if you need help.
Start your application
Assurance Financial Charleston
1011 Bay St Unit 2F
Beaufort, SC 29902
Charleston Home Lenders
Assurance Financial is proud to be a full-service mortgage lender in Charleston, South Carolina, helping homebuyers and owners achieve their dreams. Whether you are looking to buy or refinance a home, you can trust our mortgage professionals to walk you through our different loan options to find a fitting financial solution for your needs and budget.
Discover the Loan Option That Meets Your Needs
Our mortgage loan officers in Charleston will work with you to understand your homeownership goals and create customized solutions that enable you to reach those objectives. We offer a few different loan types, including:
- VA loans: VA loans allow active duty service members, veterans and qualifying family members to enjoy benefits such as little to no down payment and lower closing costs.
- FHA loans: An FHA loan is ideal for low- and moderate-income households since it offers more flexible guidelines than a conventional loan.
- Construction loans: If you plan to build or renovate your home, you may qualify for a construction loan that offers the funding you need with benefits such as a flexible draw schedule.
- Nonqualified loans: Nonqualified loans are ideal for those with lower credit scores.
- Modular home loans: You may qualify for a modular home loan if you purchase a manufactured or prefabricated home.
- Jumbo loans: Jumbo loans can offer several benefits, such as fixed or adjustable rates, to individuals with a loan that exceeds set government limits.
- First-time home loans: If you are buying your first home or haven’t owned a home in three years, you may qualify for a first-time home loan.
- Conventional loans: Financially stable buyers or owners with good credit and the ability to make a down payment may qualify for a conventional loan.
- USDA RD: USDA RD loans are available for low- and moderate-income households looking to purchase a home in a rural or suburban area.
Home Opportunities in Charleston
Charleston is a vibrant place rich with culture, diversity and history. This Atlantic Coast city offers endless opportunities for exploration and adventure, whatever your interests may be. From museums and theaters to water sports events and festivals, there are plenty of activities and places to keep you busy throughout the year. Charleston is also family-friendly, and there are many opportunities and amenities to make it the perfect home for professionals and those looking to retire.
Our Simple Loan Application Process
When you work with one of our home loan officers at our Charleston location, you can enjoy a seamless loan application process. Here’s a quick rundown:
- Get pre-qualified in just 15 minutes.
- Complete the application and get approved for a property.
- Let our team finish the appraisal, underwriting and approval stages.
- Sign with a notary to receive your funding.
Reach out to a Charleston Mortgage Lender Today
As your mortgage lender in Charleston, Assurance Financial is here to support your homeownership goals in this beautiful city. Ready to find the right loan? Apply now to begin! You can also contact a mortgage professional online to discuss your questions and our services.