Real Reviews from Real Homeowners
"They made this process as easy as possible. They responded quickly to my emails and always answered the phone."
"Communication is everything "
"Great communication every step of the way - clear, meaningful And Matthew made me feel like more than just a transaction"
"Through knowledge, communication, and great coaching skills, Merrell made it easy to purchase."
"Michelle was so great to talk to and ask questions. She put my mind at easy several times."
"We had a great experience. Very thorough and made the whole process very easy."
"Brad kept me informed during the entire process and was very responsive when I had questions or concerns."
"Some of the timelines required for me to make things given I was deployed. Matthew’s communication and help was excellent outside of that."
"The correspondence and how they walked me through the process."
Get Started With Your Home Loan
Getting pre-qualified doesn’t affect your credit score. Plus it shows the seller you’re a serious buyer.
Call (803) 888-3881
Get a free personalized rate quotein minutes with the help of our mortgage experts.
Speak with an expert now
Estimate your home buying budget before you fall in love.
Calculate your payment
Finding a home in Columbia can be hard. We make finding the right loan type easy.
Click a few buttons, and complete your application in as little as 15 minutes!
Helpful Loan Officers
Incredibly friendly people who put the happy in home buying.
We'll get you through your front door on schedule.
Refinancing? Let's talk about your options.
Make the most out of your equity for home improvements, tuition, or your latest dreams.
Have you compared your current rate to ours lately? No harm in asking.
Lower payments or fewer years? Match your loan with your goals.
Build your dream home with experts guiding you through every step.
Custom Financing Options
We’ll find the best construction loan program to fit your needs.
Flexible Draw Schedules
We work with your contractor to ensure your project stays on track.
Set your build budget with a free personalized rate quote now.
We’ve created these guides to be a valuable resource to walk you step-by-step through your next adventure.
Our easy online application walks you through every step.
Apply online anytime, anywhere (even from your phone!) Plus, our helpful Loan Officers are always a phone call away if you need help.
Start your application
Assurance Financial Columbia
2222 Devine St
Columbia, SC 29205
Columbia Home Lenders
Assurance Financial is proud to serve homebuyers and owners throughout locations in South Carolina. Our home loan officers in Columbia are available to guide you through the loan process, helping you find the right financial solution for your needs and budget.
What Assurance Financial Offers to Future and Current Homeowners
Assurance Financial is an independent, full-service mortgage lender in Columbia, equipped with all the tools, resources and expertise to handle end-to-end loan processing in-house. Our capabilities allow you to enjoy a personalized, seamless homebuying experience.
Our mortgage professionals will help you determine the right loan for your home. We offer every modern loan option, such as:
- VA loans: VA loans are available to veterans, active service members and their qualifying family members.
- FHA loans: An FHA loan is ideal for households needing more flexible terms than a conventional loan.
- Construction loans: If you are looking to build or renovate your home, you may qualify for a construction loan.
- Nonqualified loans: You may be eligible for a nonqualified loan if you have a lower credit score.
- Modular home loans: A modular home loan is available to those who purchase a manufactured or prefabricated home.
- Jumbo loans: You may qualify for a jumbo loan if you exceed government limits for the loan you need.
- First-time home loans: Whether you are a first-time homebuyer or haven’t owned a home in three years, you may benefit from a first-time home loan.
- Conventional loans: If you have good credit, financial stability and the ability to pay a down payment, a conventional loan may be for you.
- USDA RD loans: Our USDA RD loans are ideal for homeowners in rural or suburban areas.
Home Opportunities in Columbia
Columbia lies at the heart of South Carolina, serving as the state’s thriving capital. Individuals and families alike are sure to find the perfect community to suit their needs and preferences. Whether you love the vibrancy of city life or want the peace of a cozy neighborhood, you’ll find the right home in Columbia.
How Our Loan Approval Process Works
We use the latest application technology to make obtaining your loan simple and fast. Our mortgage loan officers in Columbia are happy to walk you through the process and answer any questions you may have along the way.
Follow these steps of our loan approval process:
- Get pre-qualified: With 15 minutes and your basic financial history, you can get a free mortgage rate quote.
- Complete the application: Your quote will help you shop for a suitable home or plan your refinancing needs.
- Allow us to manage processing: We will review the information and handle appraisal, underwriting and approval.
- Receive funding: After closing, sign with a notary to receive your loan.
Apply for the Right Mortgage Loan Today
When you need a dependable Columbia mortgage lender to turn your homeownership dreams into reality, trust Assurance Financial. Apply today to begin your home buying or refinancing journey. You can also contact us online to discuss your unique needs and questions.