Real Reviews from Real Homeowners
"Excellent advice and communication!!!"
"Professional, and Honest ,worked hard for us and would use him again!"
"How easy they made the whole process from start to finish."
"Ben made the process extremely easy and quick!! He was kind to answer any questions we had at any time."
"Everything about this experience was GREAT."
"Ben is very knowledgeable about the loan process and the particulars of the client getting the loan and all the way to closing."
"Communication was great! Answered questions as they arose. Personality was warm and inviting."
"Team was professional and timely."
"Great service and constant communication. Thank You."
"Thorough and communicative"
"Ransom answered all my question I had and made the loan process smooth"
Get Started With Your Home Loan
Getting pre-qualified doesn’t affect your credit score. Plus it shows the seller you’re a serious buyer.
Call (225) 218-9746
Get a free personalized rate quotein minutes with the help of our mortgage experts.
Speak with an expert now
Estimate your home buying budget before you fall in love.
Calculate your payment
Finding a home in Homewood can be hard. We make finding the right loan type easy.
Click a few buttons, and complete your application in as little as 15 minutes!
Helpful Loan Officers
Incredibly friendly people who put the happy in home buying.
We'll get you through your front door on schedule.
Refinancing? Let's talk about your options.
Make the most out of your equity for home improvements, tuition, or your latest dreams.
Have you compared your current rate to ours lately? No harm in asking.
Lower payments or fewer years? Match your loan with your goals.
Build your dream home with experts guiding you through every step.
Custom Financing Options
We’ll find the best construction loan program to fit your needs.
Flexible Draw Schedules
We work with your contractor to ensure your project stays on track.
Set your build budget with a free personalized rate quote now.
We’ve created these guides to be a valuable resource to walk you step-by-step through your next adventure.
Our easy online application walks you through every step.
Apply online anytime, anywhere (even from your phone!) Plus, our helpful Loan Officers are always a phone call away if you need help.
Start your application
Assurance Financial Homewood
2810 Crescent Ave
Homewood, AL 35209
Homewood, Alabama Mortgage Lenders
Having access to several loan options can make a difference whether you’re wanting to buy or refinance a home. No matter what your goals are, Assurance Financial will help you reach them. Our mortgage loan officers here in Homewood will guide you through your options and make sure you find a loan that works for you.
What Can Assurance Financial Do for You?
Assurance Financial is proud to be a full-service mortgage lender in Homewood. We work closely with each individual homebuyer or owner to provide customized solutions that work with their financial needs.
Discover various loan options, including:
- VA loans: Available for individuals who are serving or who have served, VA loans offer several benefits, including no pre-payment penalties, lower closing costs and little to no down payments.
- FHA loans: An FHA loan offers flexible guidelines and lower down payment options for low- and moderate-income households.
- Construction loans: If you’re planning on building a new home or renovating your current house, a construction loan can provide you with the funding you need. Benefits of these types of loans range from 95% financing to extended lock protection.
- Non-qualified loans: Non-qualified mortgage (QM) loans are available for individuals with lower credit scores.
- Modular home loans: These loans are designed for individuals interested in purchasing a prefabricated or manufactured home.
- Jumbo loans: Our jumbo loans offer fixed or adjustable rates and provide individuals with a loan that exceeds government-set limits.
- First-time home loans: If you are a first-time homebuyer or haven’t owned a home in three years, you may qualify for our first-time home loans, which offer down payment and closing cost assistance programs.
- Conventional loans: Homebuyers who are financially stable, have good credit and can pay for a down payment may qualify for a conventional loan, which can provide financing for nearly all property types.
- USDA RD Loans: Low- and moderate-income buyers can take advantage of USDA RD loans. These loans don’t require a down payment and offer benefits like flexible credit and underwriting terms and 100% financing.
Home Opportunities in Homewood, AL
Homewood is a culturally diverse city that has one of the highest population densities in the state. This city, which is a suburb of Birmingham, has various shops, restaurants, bars and clubs. There are also plenty of parks, art venues and sports opportunities to keep locals and visitors busy.
Whether it’s your goal to move to Homewood, renovate your current home or refinance it, Assurance Financial is here to support your next step. We’ll consider factors like your needs, lifestyle and budget to make sure you and your loved ones will thrive in your home.
Our Simple Home Loan Processing Steps
When you work with one of our Homewood home lenders, you’ll get to experience our simple processing steps. We have the latest application technology, which ensures you move through the application process as quickly and smoothly as possible.
Here’s how it works:
- Complete prequalification, which only takes 15 minutes.
- Finish the full application and get approved on a specific property.
- Go through the appraisal, underwriting and approval stages.
- Get your funding by signing with a notary.
Partner With a Mortgage Loan Officer in Homewood Today
At Assurance Financial, we are The People People and are here for you 24/7. We are dedicated to helping you get the exact loan solution you need while providing support every step of the way.
Ready to work with a home loan officer in Homewood? Apply now!